Yes, I'm writing this at 7:50 pm on New Year's Eve. No, I'm not at a party, but I'm okay with that for once. :D Yes, I am excited about it being 2010 (already?) already. No, actually, I'm not staying up 'till midnight tonight. Last year, I would've thought that outrageous, but not this year. I'm already kinda sleepy.On another note, I honestly can't believe that it's 2010. It seems a tad cliché, but it's totally true. Time appears to go a whole lot faster as I get older. Maybe it's because I'm having fun. You know the other cliché: "Time goes fast when you're having fun." Yet another that I can really relate to. It might seem to speed up for the rest of my life, or go faster when I get older, but then slow waaaaaay down when I get to old to move. :D I'm sincerely hoping that that situation will never happen! :)
But anyway, Happy New Year's to all! Have a great 2010!
(By the way, is it going to be pronounced "twenty-ten," or "two thousand ten?")
No comments:
Post a Comment