Yesterday, I went out with my dad to Palm Beach to take a couple pictures.... Let me tell you, it was REALLY fun. :D Super windy too, so I didn't get many shots of the beach, but other than that, it was great. Here's what I came up with.
Everything is absolutely UH-mazing. Picture #1 is my very favorite...whatever that thing is...it's really pretty!! I also love the street sign, the balcony, the yellow flowers, the B+W...OK, so I pretty much love all of it. Plus I love your amazing logo...
2 comments:
Everything is absolutely UH-mazing. Picture #1 is my very favorite...whatever that thing is...it's really pretty!! I also love the street sign, the balcony, the yellow flowers, the B+W...OK, so I pretty much love all of it. Plus I love your amazing logo...
I hope that wasn't too much enthusiasm for you...
Haha why thank you! I couldn't quite figure out what it was myself, but it looked kinda cool. :P
I think we better cut down on the enthusiasm. It's WAY too much.
:D
Post a Comment