I think three days of it is enough. Pshaw, no, it's Florida, it's not snowing or anything... It's just freezing. :P I'm probably overreacting. Wait - I'm SURE I'm overreacting. It's been in the low fifties, mid forties off and on all day. Last night, the low was thirty five. Tonight, it's going to be in the high twenties for some folks a tad north of us. I know that this "cold" is no biggie for all of you northerners... But that's who you are. Northerners!
I recently said that I'm moving north as soon as I possibly can (which would be in about.... let's just say a loooong time). Now, I'm thinking I'm gonna take that back. :D It's too darn cold here! Florida, the land of sunshine, beaches, palm trees in 70-80 degree weather.... Normally nice. Everything is the same now, except the 70-80 degree weather.
No, that has changed dramatically. :(
1 comment:
yes, never move to illinois! Let me move down there because right now it is 12 degrees and the wind chill is -9! Oh and i am not at school because it is a snow storm outside right now so you do not want to be here right now!
Post a Comment