Friday, May 11, 2007

The Awsomest, Arfy Dog in the World

My dog is awsome. Her name is Arwen. She might be slightly crazy. She IS slightly crazy in fact(kind of).

My friends say she looks like a flying squirrel, but I think she looks like a sleepy fox or a baby deer. It depends on what mood she is in at the time.

I have a bird also. He will be in my next post. My dad says Arwen is the most sniffy dog he has ever seen. And he has had a LOT of dogs.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! This is a good pic of Arwen shows just how cute she is!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with that.

Thank you.

Brant

julia said...

My dad took that pic of Arwen. That is my foot by her. :) TeaSue

julia said...

I like my shoes in that pic.
Tea Sue

Anonymous said...

This is an awsome dog.I met him at M.S.G.He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

julia said...

I think a better, cuter, picture of Arwen could be found.

Anonymous said...

Your dog is cute!(I think my dog is cuter but in a different way because he is bigger and black.)

julia said...

WELL........................ Never mind! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY?!!!!! actualy, i think my dog is cuter! HA!(your dog is still a little bit cute.)

julia said...

Nothing! Nothing at all! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

sssuuurrreee!