Friday, May 11, 2007

BugBites

I do not like bugbites. They are horrid. I got a batch while camping last weekend. I had a good time at the camp, but I paid the price! No fun.

Camping is awsome, but bugs go along with it. I wish not. They itch. Why do bugs have to do that anyways?

They are probably thinking, "What the heck is this? A big skin colored mountain. I guess I'll bite into it!" Yeah. Thanks bugs.

PS: I do not have any pic for this. Sorry. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pity you :-( they can be a real pain especially when they are sore. Question did you have any bug spray on?????

julia said...

no TeaSue

Anonymous said...

What is the matter with you?!(not realy)If we did not have bugs then we would not have flower's! Yes I know that they can be a pain, but we need them!for them to live they need to feed and you just happened to be there. Besides, God put bugs on the earth for a reason so you should stop complaning and toughen up.(sorry if I sounded rude)

Anonymous said...

Also we would not have fruit if we did not have bugs.But, I did get a spider bite this morning and it ITCHES A LOT!!!

julia said...

That's what I mean. I don't like bugbites. (And don't worry about that other comment you put up. It's cool) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

DID YOU KNOW?- that one third of the earth's animals(including humans)are bugs?!
P.S.- cant wait to see you! I want to see how you have grown and changed!

julia said...

Man, I had no idea that there were so many bugs in this world! :0 TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

Neither did I until I wathed a video during science class. I thought about how much that was all day long!