Saturday, May 26, 2007

For Fathers' Day


Time for an early Fathers' Day post! Last time for Mothers' Day it was late, but now? No way!
Just to say thank you to the dads... Thank you so much. You do not know how much we love you.
That is why I chose this picture. It says to me that the love I have for my own dad is bigger than the ocean. Thank you so much, again dads! We love you!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your very nice and i bet your dad loves you.

Kaitielyn said...

Hey Tea Sue, you are very right! I luv my dad very much.Somn' ta think about:we are thankful to mothers for giving birth to us, but dads have to have some credit too,without them we would not be here. Am i right?

Kaitielyn said...

Wow! this is very early for father's day! It is not until JUNE 17 and this is only May 27!!!!

Kaitielyn said...

Also, I like the new template of your blog,Tea Sue.

julia said...

Thank you! You are right about giving dads credit.... I found the picture on My Pictures on our computer. It is very early for fathers day! Thank you for the compliment on my new template! I luv that color! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

you're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Dads are great!!! If anyone says they are not I will show my Dad.

julia said...

Good for you! But dads are awsome!!! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

Only twelve days 'till Father's Day!Did you know that my dad's birthday is on Father's Day this year?!

julia said...

Awsome! Is he going to get double presents? Maybe. :) Well, wish him a happy father's day and a happy B.Day for me! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

No he wont get double presents!I probably wont get him anything!(Just kidding!I'll get him something that involves fishing or hunting)

Kaitielyn said...

11 days and counting!

julia said...

Man. Did you tell him happy b.day for me? TeaSue