Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just to Show You How Small My Turtles Were

I know I have posted things on my old baby turtles before. I just wanted to (1) show you how small they were, and (2) give you a non-blurry picture of the turtles.

The little Playmobile guy shown here is about an inch tall. He is getting inspected by the turtles. Or maybe they just want up on the rocks and he is in the way.

My family collected rocks at the beach that were smooth for them to climb on. They liked that. We also had some fake rocks that were really tall, and the turtles would try to climb them. Sometimes they would even get to the very tall top! When they got comfortable, they would stretch out their legs. It was super cute!

6 comments:

Kaitielyn said...

Wow those were really small turtles!What kind were they?

julia said...

They were River Cooters. :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

What the heck are River Cooters?!

julia said...

River Cooters.River Cooters. I think Sawanee River Cooters. ;)TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

What the heck are ''Sawanee River Cooters''?!!

julia said...

A kind of turtle. TeaSue