Friday, June 1, 2007

HORSE CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This summer, I am going to a horse camp. I can't wait!!!!!! This is a picture of me on a horse named Sugar. I did a trail ride on her at the riding academy. That is where I am going to horse camp at.

I did an evaluation ride on the last Wednesday of May. It was about showing the employees that you could ride. I had a BLAST!!!!

At the time that I was riding, it was about feeding time for the horses in the paddocks. When a truck drove in their pastures, they all started galloping bucking and running towards it. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Then I saw it again in another pasture! Love stuff like that.

At the camp, I will do things like trail riding, barrel racing, and even swimming, a huge game of color tag, and horse-decorating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your are going.Thanks for telling me before you posted it!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaitielyn said...

That sounds luke fun!I am happy for you!

Kaitielyn said...

Wait a second!Not ''luke'', but ''like''. sorry.

Kaitielyn said...

''Luke,I am your father!''
Ha Ha!That just came to my head when I saw my last comment.