Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Ballet Recital Was Fun, But This is a Bad Picture

This is kind of a bad pic of me in my ballet recital yesterday night. (Friday, in May) I had a good time.

My class and I did some of our normal exercises and then a dance with costumes. The costumes were red romantic length tutu's (about knee length) with roses on them. I am so glad I get to keep them!!!!

I am dreaming up ballets to do with it, because I have another reddish-pink swirly costume. It is very comfortable.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woa! So, I've read your whole blog up yo now, and... It's awesome! You're great. (You're almost as good as your dad). Incredible. Keep writing!!!

Anonymous said...

Let me fix a type-o. Up yo now? No, up to now. Woops. Come visit me on my "book" blog, ragnarokstory.com. Be there, leave a comment. That'd be cool of you!!!

julia said...

Great! I went there and commented! Thanks for giving me the site! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

When was this taken, anyway?

Kaitielyn said...

Nevermind, there's a date there.Duh.

julia said...

Haha! It was not taken on that date, I don't think. Not sure. TeaSue

julia said...

Think that's a date when the post was put up... Don't know. TeapotS