I know it's a documentary. Not all documentaries are boring. This is one worth seeing on the big screen. The March of the Penguins changed my favorite animal to a penguin. (But, unfortunately, not for long. I am a natural horse-person.)
It shows perseverance, even when times are tough. And it shows absolute cuteness-baby penguins just hatched! Love it.
There are sad parts, and happy parts of it. That's part of what makes a good movie, though. And it's not just good. It's totally AWESOME!!!! Tell me what you think about it if you have seen it. I'd love that!
6 comments:
I really loved it.
I loved how it showed families sticking together, and the whole group of penguins huddling in the cold.
Dad P. Hansen
That part was very good. As I said, it shows perserverance when the times are tough. REALLY tough. TeaSue
I love that movie!!It shows perseverence, and the baby penguins are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was an excelent movie!I, personally,like documentaries.Not everything has to be a story.I watched this t.v. show on Animal Planet called Most X-treme.One time it was counting down the most x-treme dad and the emperor penguin was #1 dad. You can guess why.
I think I might have heard that it was number one, or most extreme dad. I have seen that show!I don't really like that show though. :) TeaSue
WHAT?!how can you not like that show?!I only get one channel in our t.v. so I, like, never get to watch it!
Isaac,my little brother, got a stuffed penguin from the mall.he used to have an ''imaginary''penguin that he called Mumble from that movie ''Happy Feet''.I think that penguins are pretty cool.
Post a Comment