My heart goes out to this Chihuahua! When my dad showed it to me for the first time... I cannot describe how I felt.This, ladies and gentlemen, is the cutest dog with the most amazing 'do that I have ever seen. I am positive. Don't try to tell me that your dog is cuter, my dog is definitely less cute than this, although she is most adorable.
I forgot this dog's name so I'll try to post it in the comments soon. You can probably tell that I don't even know if it's a male or a female. All I know about it is that it's cute and a Chihuahua with a hard name to remember. And an awesome coat pattern.
P.S. This "three dog series" is going to be called the "Three Cool Dog Series." Whoopee!
6 comments:
I, for one, have thoroughly enjoyed the Three Cool Dog Series.
Is it truly over, though? Seems like you could do some more.
Dad P. Hansen
I don't know. It is the THREE Cool Dog Series... Could I really make it four or five? Hmmm... TeaSue
That is so cute!I suddenly wish I had that dog except dogs mostly always freak me out but it is so cute!
-M
P.S. thans for coming to the summer showcase
I hate chihuahuas.(I have to admit that dog is cute though but I wouldn't want it as a pet because small dogs are worthless except for being cute.(No offense))
HEY!!!!!! I have a Chihuahua and she's the cutest thing!!! Her name is ARWEN!!!!! Sorry about that...outburst....:)
Also, if small dogs are worthless, why aren't big dogs? It is only the size that changes! Maybe the attitude changes a tiny bit, but if you saw a small person would you say they are worthless? No! TeaSue
Post a Comment