Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You Won't Believe This

Did you know that a Whippet is supposed to be small and thin? Supposed to be.This Whippet was born with a "defect" called "Double Muscles."

I hope he doesn't get out of control. Tell his owner to keep him spoiled so he doesn't kill everyone in America. Ouch.

He's cool to look at and stuff, but I hope that I never see him in person. I don't usually like big dogs that jump on me-who does?-and whippets are hyper... mmhmm. I'd rather just look at the picture and marvel. At how glad I am that this dog does not live in my house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muscel dog!I do hope he doesn't kill everybody.But if he wanted to,he could be a superhero every villan feared.(I've been reading to many comic books )

-M

julia said...

Ha ha! I guess you have. But that wold be funny. He would be called "SUPER DOG!!!!"

Kaitielyn said...

There is a movie coming out about a super dog called ''Under Dog!''

julia said...

Doesn't seem that an "under dog" would be a super dog. You'd think that an under dog would be underneath everybody else, ya know?