Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nigel The Three-Legged Lop-Eared Beagle

So, I got a new dog. He was from the Animal
Aid Shelter, which was very small and so full of
poor animals waiting to be adopted! He's a cute
three-legged Beagle mix that will do anything
just to get pet.
My family was thinking of names for him, when I had to walk Arwen and the new guy. When I came back, my dad announced that his name was now Nigel Tufnel, Nigel for short.
I didn't really like this name but whatever, it was a name and he looked like a Nigel. Our other choices of names were Zipper, Smily, Chip, Crash, Trippy, and Tripod.
He's happy with his new home, especially after being a stray in a car accident and recent surgery. He has occasional "night frights" in which he starts yelping in the dark because of ghost pains on his stump. But those are getting rare and we now have better sleep. Nigel plays with his new pal, Arwen quite well, and I've even seen Arwen lick Nige's face! So he's getting along great and still adores being pet and getting "lovin's."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!I'm so glad you were kind enough to adopt a three legged dog. He sounds awesome!say hi to him for me!

-M

Anonymous said...

your dogs are adorable, (I think I might have spelled that wrong ) they look so cute in the picture of them together oh and great pictures by the way they would have the cutest puppies if that could even happen so ya oh and yep so ya bye