I am on vacation right now in Tennesse. It is really cool. I am on my dad's laptop in our hotel. Our hotel is really nice with a exersize room, free ice, and things like that. Oh! And they serve breakfast here! Hey hey hey!
My family has a really nice suite paid for by my dad's company. I have my own little bedroom-thingy! I sleep on a couch, though. Whatever.
The reason why we are on vacation, is that Dad's company wants us to check out Tennesee. So we came, and are having a good time.
My cousins are coming down to meet us here, at our hotel. I am a-thinkin' that they should be here by now. They live in Illinois so my dad decided to invite them to come and check into this hotel. I think they are going to have a room accross from ours which should be really fun.
I have started practicing my rubber-band-shooting. The hallway is a really nice place to do this in. I've never really tried to focus on shooting a rubber band. It is pretty fun, believe it or not!
We are going to stay in Tennesee until sometime Wednesday. Boo. I wish we could stay longer, but our days aren't very full already. Also, my family has two dogs who are back at home. They get lonely easily.
I hope I can post updates on my vacation by posting on this blog. C U L8R! Heeheeheeheehee! :)
2 comments:
I really miss you and can't wait for you to come back (even if you don't want to). It is not fare to me that you get to have fun and I have to sit here missing you. Just Kidding glad your having fun. I do miss you but I hope you continue to enjoy yourself. Bye
I miss you too! Tell Padfoot and everybody that I am coming home on Wednesday! 'K?
Post a Comment