Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An Update on My Vacation

Ok, so here is what's going on. In my last post, I told y'all that I am in Tennesee on vacation with my family. So, here is an update.

Today, I went out to eat with my cousins. We had a great time. We did that yesterday for lunch and dinner too. I am getting sick of eating out.

My cousins have left. I am pretty bummed about that. Right before they left, the boys were playing some army game on an Xbox 360. I hate it when I am trying to be peaceful, and I hear continuous shooting. Very annoying, very annoying.

I really slept in today. I woke up at around 9:00 am, which would be about 10:00 at home. Some people might think, "Oh, that isn't 'sleeping in', that's nothin'." For me though, that is a huge amount of sleep. I even missed the hotel breakfast, too! I usually wake up at six.

I woke up with a headache this morning. I hope I'm not coming down with something. It is really dry in Tennesee, so my nose is really stuffy and my lips are chapped. Not complaining, or anything. :)

Our flight is leaving tommorow morning (Wednesday). I never like airplane security. Of course I don't want to be blown up by some random bomb, but I still don't have to like it!

4 comments:

penguin person said...

ya it is pretty annoying the airport security but they have to do what they have to do. glad your having fun

Twilight_Fan said...

Hey, that is very annhoying when you are trying to have some peace and you have your brothers just playing a game and it disturbs you. Anyways I am so glad you are having fun in Tennesse.

julia said...

It doesn't disturb me,(like "that person is disturbed")it just annoys me. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I DONT LIKE TO FLY BUT I LIKE TO WATCH THE AIRPLANES TAKE OFF AND LAND. VACATIONS ARE FUN. IT IS A GOOD TIME TO SEE A LOT OF PLACES AND MEET DIFFERENT PEOPLE.