Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moving



I know that this picture doesn't have anything to do with the post, but whatever, it's pretty.

My family is pretty sure that we are moving. There is a house that we really like, and have signed an application for a lease on it. We will sign the real lease in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

I wish that once we sign the lease, BOOM! Everything would be packed, in the moving truck, and unloaded. Just like that. And while we are in fantasy land, I would like my tiny future room to grow very large all of a sudden, so I can dance in it. And, maybe, keep my dresser.

The house that we want to move in is very bright and sunny. It has a balcony, porch, patio, big driveway, and grass in the back!!!!! I am really excited about grass because, where I live now doesn't have much at all. Darn. I can't say where it is, because, (obviously), this is on the Internet.

I really hope I can move there, but it is not definent yet. Aaaaugh! I wish it was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRASS IS NICE. BIG YARD IS NICE. YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY ALL OF THOSE THINGS. HAVING FRIENDS OVER IS THE BEST. I HAVE A BALCONY I SIT ON ALL THE TIME. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH.
GH