Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Amazing Fort Country


I've always wanted to make something really big and complex with friends. I have FINALLY got that chance!!!!
My friends and I have made a sort of "country" thing in my neighborhood. We have so many different forts, that we decided to organize them together, and trade between them. It is so fun!
I think I am in four of the forts. The only tough thing about that is that sometimes I trade something from one of my forts to another fort I have. And if I find something when I am alone, I don't know which fort to give it to.
When I get together with friends, we collect stuff to trade, work on our forts, make flags, and hide from innocent bystanders. For some reason we don't want ANYBODY to see us in our forts. I guess that's because nobody wants to be thought of as weird.
We haven't totally finished with the organization yet, but I think it's going to work out great! Unless I move to a different neighborhood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FORTS SOUND LIKE FUN. I LIKE TO BE ALONE TOO IN SECRET PLACES LIKE THE LAKE. I FEED THE DUCKS AND GEESE ALL THE TIME. WE ARE FRIENDS.
GH

Anonymous said...

thanks!!!!! and I love you!!!

penguin person said...

It is awesome!!!