This is another post about moving.I have just found out that my family is DEFINITELY moving!!!!!! Eeeeeee!!!!! The moving date is sometime around April 27, I think. I can't wait!!!!!
As I said before, I can't stand the packing part of moving. That is really awful.
My family is going to have a before-moving garage sale! I think it might be my second one. Not sure. I have to clean my room to find out what the heck I want to sell. At least I will have a little motivation! That is something!
Whenever I think about the house, I just get happier. Maybe that is because I have lived in this old house for about 4 years now. Maybe it is also because, with the layout of this house, not many people can come over at the same time, but that is going to change!!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
1 comment:
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. IT IS WORK BUT EXCITING TO MOVE TO A NEW PLACE. AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE TO MOVE AS MUCH AS YOUR DAD DID WHEN HE WAS YOUR AGE. IT IS GOOD TO STAY IN ONE PLACE FOR A WHILE.
Post a Comment