Friday, April 4, 2008

My Favorite Band -Pillar!!!!!!!



I just had to write something about this awesome band called Pillar. Usually, people like me, at my age, don't usually listen to really hard rockin' stuff, but I do. And I am proud!!!!!!
Pillar is a Christian/Rock band that has a really cool sound. I totally recommend their old and new music. Some of my favorite songs by them are, The Reckoning, Turn it Up, Everything, Smilin' Down, and Frontline.
I think my love for Pillar might be short, because I just recently thought the band Skillet was the best band in the world, and I could never love another band quite as much. I proved myself wrong, I guess! Now I think the same of Pillar.
I say to my friends, "Skillet didn't lose any of their luster, it was Pillar who I got more fond of, until I liked them better than Skillet." The same thing happened with my friend, Rebekah. Now we are both more crazy about Pillar than we ever thought we could be with any band, including Skillet!

3 comments:

penguin person said...

I love Pillar!! They rock!!! PILLAR!!!!!!

julia said...

Yeah! I know! I LOVE PILLAR!

julia said...

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!