Monday, July 28, 2008

Ok, I know that I'm late for a post on this....


But it's summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. This summer feels like it is going by sooooo fast. I kinda wish it would go a li-t-tle slower, if you know what I mean. Sometimes I just laze around all day, and then, before I know it, the day is gone, and I'll never get it back. Doesn't that make you want to do a bunch of awesome stuff that you've never done before? Like, see the Pacific Ocean, go skiing, travel to the other side of the world, and all that stuff. I wish I could, but I have to do school, take care of my dogs, and things like that.
Well, back to summer. I think that this is one of the best summers that I have had in a long time. I have achieved many things, like take short showers (that was really hard), do my school in half an hour instead of two, start liking the zoo again (I never liked the zoo because I thought it was boring. The animals never really did stuff, and we went to the same zoo over and over again. But now, I take pictures of the animals there, and I love it!), I found Arwen's tug-of-war rope, and I am now addicted to Chris Daughtry music. Talk about achievements!
I am not looking forward to the start of the school year, though. Although I have been doing school all summer, we are going to start hard core school again, not just the bare minimum. Ugh! Also, my friends are all starting a bunch of extra-curricular activities, so they are not going to be available after my half hour of school each day. Lacrosse, Band, and Soccer are included in these.
Well, even though summer is drawing to a close as I write, I can't be too unhappy about the next school year. Holidays and birthdays are coming, along with happiness and sadness, which I'll just have to meet sooner or later.
I love life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey julia! you have to do school in the summer? how the heck did you learn to take short showers?! it seems impossible for me to do! i take at least half an hour showers. lol. i'm so ready for summer to be over. woohoo high school here i come! hey do you know of any good newer bands? i miss you, girl! love ya!

julia said...

Yes, I have to do school in the summer. So unfortunate, huh? But I take so many breaks in the normal school year that I catch up in the summer.

Practice, practice, practice! It takes practice to take short showers, literally. Try!

I don't really know any "newer" bands, except for the awesome band Inhabited. Have you heard Flyleaf?

Anonymous said...

well, that sux. lol.
i'll try, but i've never taken a shower in less than 15 minutes. xD
i've never heard of Inhabited before, i'll check them out. YES! i love flyleaf, they're awesome.