Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update on My Life



As of many times before, I do not have anything to write about. I want to write about something, but I can't figure out what. Sheesh.


Because of this, I will just give you an update on my extremely exciting, action packed, life.
Here it is-
I have decided that I don't like summer anymore. This is because all my friends are gone on vacation! What in the world am I to do?
I am once again addicted to the game Virtual Horse Ranch, or VHR for short. The web address is http://www.virtualhorseranch.com/. It is so much fun! If you get an account, which is most unlikely, my nickname on there is jose521. This is so you can look me up and message me.
I have finally bought a Nintendo DS! I have been wanting that for about a year and a half, as aforesaid in one of my other posts. I play it every night for an hour. Wahoo!
Rick the tortoise has moved away from his hole. I think it's because me and my friends came and bothered him so much. I am not exactly heartbroken, as there are four other tortoises that I can visit, although they are not partial to music and iPods. Whatever.
I have found out that I love to make, of all things, posters! I get a big sheet of newsprint paper, and place pictures on it. Then I write something that goes with the theme, and there you go! I made a poster today that had some really good pictures of horses on it, and it said, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." I get sayings like this from catalogs.
I have to go post a picture of Rick on this blog, and I can't think of anything else to write, so ye-ah (how does one say goodbye in a post?). Ummmmmmmmmmm...........
Goodbye!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

virtual horse ranch is awsome

julia said...

I KNOW!