
- Group 1 Crew- **** - Definentely worth listening to! This is the music that I have really been waiting for; Christian pop & funk mixed with fast rapping! This is dance music! Not as rockin' as the classic Family Force 5, but really awesome!!!!!!!
- Beckah Shae- ***- Great voice, really great lyrics. Also the type of music that I have been really wanting in a Christian artist, but only some of the songs are like that. She's got that really neat beat with the bass and everything, but I only bought three of her tunes. The best are Joy, Yeshua, and No, No.
- Red- *****- INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Totally rockin', great lyrics, my style! Even some symphony stuff in there! The best song of theirs by far is Let Go, which always makes me cry. The other two that I really like are Breathe into Me and Wasting Time. Don't ignore their music!
- Daughtry- **- Only a couple really good songs on his self-titled album, but his one song Over You has a really good tune.
- Disciple-****- Really rocking, but I've only heard a couple of their songs. My fave is Game On.
- Jump5-***- Wonderful lyrics, but all their songs sound the same! The ones that I like a lot though, are Spinnin' Around, Virtual Reality, and the Meaning of Life.
- Thousand Foot Krutch-*****- Also known as TFK, this group is THE BEST!!! Although this is my favorite band, they are still relatively new to me. DO NOT MISS THIS BAND!!!!!!!!! They rock (in both ways)! I have so many favorite songs of theirs that I cannot name them all here, but I will say some: Rawkfist, Falls Apart, Hit the Floor, the Art of Breaking, Step to Me, Last Words, Bounce, Unbelievable, Supafly, and Puppet. Told you that there was a lot!
- Mat Kearney-****- Really mellow, chill, and relaxing. He's kind of depressing in some songs, though. The best of his are Girl America, Undeniable, and Bullet.
Some bands that you shouldn't miss, but are not as new to me are: Over the Rhine, U2, Coldplay, Skillet, Pillar, Flyleaf, Family Force 5, tobyMac, KJ-52, and Relient K!
1 comment:
I am listening to TFK right now because it is really loud in my brothers room so I can hear it in the living room. Pillar is better!!!!!!!! I love all those bands you mentioned to and "Let Go" is the best song EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment