Friday, January 2, 2009

Yippeedoo! Cousins and grandparents are coming!

On Christmas Day, my cousins Kaitlyn and Victoria (who live in Illinois) unwrapped sunscreen and underwater digital cameras. As they wondered why they needed sunscreen in the middle of a Midwestern winter, their mom (my Aunt Diana) announced that Kaitlyn and Victoria were going to sunny Florida with my grandparents!

Today, the 2nd of January, they are on their way. It is 10:20 am so they should be in east Tennessee by now. Atlanta, Georgia is the halfway point from Illinois to Where I Live. Man, that's a long car trip- about two days including the hotel stay!

Hopefully we will go canoeing, hiking through the woods, swimming, to the beach, to the lighthouse, and to the town center. I can't wait! Kaitlyn, Victoria, Grandma, and Grandpa should be here late tonight, maybe around ten o'clock.

I can't wait!

No comments: