Just to let everyone know, I think I've finally settled on a blog name. Poetry and Prose is a lot more... shall we say... poetic, compared to Good Morning Planetarium. Of course I still love the name Good Morning Planetarium, but I came up with Poetry and Prose all by myself, while Good Morning Planetarium is a song name by Falling Up.
I haven't heard the song, but I was looking through our iTunes for a clever name. I was actually going to name the blog "How They Made Cameras" but I thought it was kinda odd. :)
So, I have finally settled on Poetry and Prose for an awesome blog name. I will try to edit the blog's colors to go with the title banner, but for now, it's kinda like a beach at night kinda thing. If you know what I mean. Now I'm really not understanding myself anymore and will stop with this post......
No comments:
Post a Comment