I'm so excited.... Today was my last day of my "non-summer" schedule for school! I finished my Grammar book which was the last thing that I had to be done with for the year.... So from now on, it's just math on Monday and Tuesday, along with violin and piano every day!
Hopefully, with my extra time, I will be outside playing in the woods with my friends or biking all around our community. I want to explore the neighborhoods near mine, and possibly venture across busy "Central" which has a lot of traffic on it. I think I'll be able to handle it on my bike, though.
What is it that you are most looking forward to this summer? I can't wait to go out in the convertible along the beach with my dad. Of course we can do that other times too, but it just seems like a summer thing to do, no? Pretty much anything beach is summer.
So I'd really like to hear what you are looking forward to this summer. Anything different from last year, or are you sticking with "tradition?" :) Whatever you do, have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment