
This is the CUTEST picture of a baby sea otter with a mommy sea otter, I think.
There is a movie on YouTube.com about otters being cute with each other if you search something like "otters holding hands." I'll ask my dad about putting movies on my blog soon.
Back to the picture. This baby otter is a NEWBORN! Bet you can't say you have ever seen a picture of snuggling otters. I can sum up this picture in two words: SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!!! :)
6 comments:
That IS cute, in my opinion.
But that's just my opinion. I wanted to give you my opinion on that.
So I just gave you my opinion. It's very cute.
Dad P. Hansen
That is my opinion of that too. Very very VERY cute!!!:) TeaSue
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!
Otters are so cute!That picture is so cute!
This picture is so so so so sweet. Yes it is.
Mom Q. Hansen
Just makes you want to snuggle too, huh? :) TeaSue
Post a Comment