Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Funny Gas Pics

Gas is pretty expensive lately. I found this picture on the My Pictures part of my computer so I just thought I'd use it for one of my posts.

The question is: Is this thing real? Or is it just something else like an Internet trick thing that you can do? I don't know, but I think it's pretty funny.

At this gas station you must see some rich people hopping around on a peg leg alongside their nice cars that only take premium gas. Another question for this: Do they have a surgery room in the back? :)

4 comments:

Kaitielyn said...

The regular gas is pretty cheap compared to other prices, but why would the owner of the gas station want your arm or leg?!What would they do with it?!

julia said...

Well, it's just like, a saying that pretty much says it is ummm... really expensive. But I was just being funny in my post. I do think that it is some little internet thing that you can alter the signs. But it would be wierd if you did see that in real life, huh? :) TeapotS

Kaitielyn said...

that was a joke and you didn't get it.

julia said...

Oh. Sorry. :) TeapotS