Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer!!!!!!!

Love summer! It's just the fact that it's hot outside that makes me wish that it was spring or winter. But more awesome fun happens in summer so that makes it perfectly OK with me.

I'm doing some traveling and going to a fun camp as said earlier in another post called HORSE CAMP!!!!!! I bet anyone could tell what I'm doing this summer with that title. :)

I go to some free summer movies for kids too! Most are relatively old movies like Dreamer, Jimmy Neutron, Madagascar, Happy Feet, etc, etc, etc.

Of course I swim also.Summer is nothing if you don't swim at least 10 times. I love swimming games like Jail Break and Marco Polo.

I also play a game called "The Ticket Game" with my dad and brother. It is so fun! The ticket person, who is mostly my dad because I can't throw anybody (you might be thinking, "Throwing is involved? Oh my! But it is the most important part of the Ticket Game.) chooses secretly a day for the movie,( Sunday Sturday, etc. etc.etc.) time of day for the movie, (not like 6:01 or anything- just like 6:00) a theatre number (numbers up to ten) a row number(up to ten again) and a seat number(up to ten!).

The people who are not the ticket people try to get in to the movie by guessing the numbers. If they are not right on even the first one they get thrown into the deep end of the pool. Then they get to try again.

When a person gets the numbers all right, and doesn't get thrown, then they get to see the Secret Bunny Show! My dad does that with me, you don't have to do that movie if you play! It's just a really funny game. :) Love summer!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love summer too!I love swimming too!Why aren't you doing dance camp at our ballet studio?!

julia said...

It's pretty expensive for us, although I would like to go. Are you going? TeapotS

Anonymous said...

I do thik that the ticket game sounds fun and I might try it someday. Also I agree that you have to go swimming AT LEAST 10 times during the summer ad I'll be sure to do that, because I love to swim and I love it when my dad throws me in because he can throw me really high. I'm also doig some traveling myself I went to Alabama and now I'm in Tennesse then I'm going back to Alabama and then I'm going to Louisiana and so far I've gone swimming in all of them and I WILL continue to do that. Well hope you have a great summer. I LOVE SUMMER!

Anonymous said...

I know this has nothing to do with summer but the third word in my last comment as you could probably guess is think not thik. Bye! have a fun summer!

julia said...

I hope you are having fun traveling! You have a fun summer too! (when are you coming back?)

Anonymous said...

yes I am going to dance camp !our teacher gave me a scholarship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

julia said...

ME TOO! :) TS