Friday, June 22, 2007

I Hope This Outfit Does Not Go Far

This outfit is from a fashion show and I think the people at the show are trying to find the new outfits for the future. So, hopefully, this doesn't go very far.

I don't want to have to go to, let's say McDonald's and try to squeeze me and my huge brass instrument into a booth. Maybe I could have a French Horn instead. That would still be hard because I'd have to carry it everywhere with me when I wear that outfit, but I could possibly sit in a booth.

I don't want to give up my love for sitting in booths. Also, I don't want to burn my skin with the heat of the sun and the instrument. So in the future, I at least hope that I will not be seen in public wearing one of these. (But the pants are awesome.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know,the pants are so cool!But I think the tuba is kinda odd.Why wear a tuba in public?

julia said...

Some people in bands wear a tuba in public. Or, actually, a Sousaphone is the kind that you use in bands. I would not wear a tuba if this fashion grew nationwide and then people would say, "Look at her! She isn't wearing an instrument! I want to be like her!" Then I would be the fashion setter! :)TS

Kaitielyn said...

I think that the ''brass instrument''(It is not a tuba.Tuba players in marching bands can't carry a tuba standing up so they use this instead.I forget what it's called.)is just a prop to make the outfit look not as plain.