Friday, July 13, 2007

This Is A Pretty Ugly Dog, If You Know What I Mean

The dog's name is "Elwood." The first question that comes to my mind is "Why the name Elwood?" And then, after I see the photo, I think, "What happened?" I don't have a clue to how this dog got like this.


I thought-before-that he's so ugly he's cute, but now after a while, I just think Elwood is the "Ugliest Dog in the World." Which, he, unfortunately for him, is. Poor guy.

If you ever want to make an "Elwood Jr." just cross a Chihuahua and a Chinese Crested. You will probably breed a pretty ugly dog. Typo: REALLY ugly dog.

I... I think one dog is enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dog is scary!And plus why name it Elwood that's a really weird name.

-M

Kaitielyn said...

Ew.

Kaitielyn said...

What the heck is it doing?!

julia said...

I have no clue to that whatsoever. Huh. What IS it doing?????