Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution


Have you ever heard of Dance Dance Revolution?
It is a video game that you use a mat instead of a controller with. To play, one must watch the tv screen which would have arrows showing you what arrows on the mat to step on. All the while music is playing and the steps are to the beat. It takes practice to get the moves right, but it is really fun once you get groovin'!
I love watching people who don't have much practice trying to do it. It is so funny to watch!!!!!
My brother was kind enough to get me the game and the mat for Christmas. I have had it for a little more than a year, now. I love it, and since I have aced almost all the songs on the disk, I think I might get a different disk with different songs that I can master on it. Wahoo!!!!!!!
Just wondering, are good "Revolutioners" really as rare as I think? Please comment and tell me if you are very good at DDR and if you know anybody who is.
Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! (I just had to be random for once! )
:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCITING GAME.

julia said...

It is, oh it is!!!!! :)

penguin person said...

I am a ddr master i passed the hardest song on your ddr and a really hard one on mine but i have had it longer than you had yours so ya DDR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penguin person said...

hehehe

julia said...

hehehe

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THAT GAME. I LOVE GAMES AND MY FAVORITE ONE IS SCRABBLE. IT IS A CHALLENGE TO MAKE WORDS AND SCORE POINTS. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED SCRABBLE TEAPOT SUE?

julia said...

I think I have, but I did not like it very much.

Anonymous said...

I myself am champ at DDR.I was the first person in my family toget an a since I am the only dancer in my family.

-M

julia said...

Ha. :) You should play me. I have gotten a double-A!!!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!