Thursday, January 31, 2008

My IMAX Experience


Today, I went to an IMAX show called U2 3D, and it was pretty cool. Actually, what I mean by that is it was AWESOME!!!!
U2 3D is an IMAX, as I have already said, and it is in 3D, as you might have guessed. The film is of a couple performances by U2, with them all edited together. So one song you might be watching them in Argentina, the other in Peru.
I think it was really cool because my dad said afterwards that most of the people at the concerts in South America didn't even speak English, but they knew the lyrics by heart! That really impresses me.
The movie is something definentely worth checking out, if you haven't seen it yet. If you aren't a big U2 fan yet, you will be, at least, in love with their music after you watch it.
My brother said that Adam Clayton, (with the 3D affects) the bassist hit him with his guitar several times!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER SEEING MOVIES IN 3D MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS YOUNG. IT WAS THE CRAZE BACK THEN. GOOD TO SEE 3D COMING BACK.