When you are in a cheerful mood, it sometimes gets a little too cheerful. Here are some poster/picture things to help you get a little demotivated.
Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Julia, Hey. i really like this blog of yours. You seem to be having fun with your creative side! I thought the Apathy poster was really funny. I have had Matzo bread before but it has been so long that I don't remember what it tastes like. I love reading blogs. It feels like reading someone's hidden diary when it is of a person that I do not know. So, keep up the blogging. It is alot of fun to read! I'll have the girls check it out.
Your, right you do what you have to do.And that is life and tough love.(Wow, i feel pretty good right now). It feels like that i am understanding everything today.Oh and i really like your blog.It is really nice too.Oh and keep up the good work too, you are a really nice blog writer.Well, I have to go(catch up with everyone else's blog.
4 comments:
Julia,
Hey. i really like this blog of yours. You seem to be having fun with your creative side! I thought the Apathy poster was really funny.
I have had Matzo bread before but it has been so long that I don't remember what it tastes like.
I love reading blogs. It feels like reading someone's hidden diary when it is of a person that I do not know.
So, keep up the blogging. It is alot of fun to read!
I'll have the girls check it out.
Aunt Diana
Thanks! I love blogging on here. Matzo bread is really flavorless, but good and crunchy. It tastes SO GOOD!!!!! :) My dad loves it, too.
THAT APATHY POSTER IS SO TRUE. I HEARD ABOUT A MEETING THAT WAS CALLED TO DISCUSS APATHY AND NO ONE SHOWED UP. HA. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,
Your, right you do what you have to do.And that is life and tough love.(Wow, i feel pretty good right now). It feels like that i am understanding everything today.Oh and i really like your blog.It is really nice too.Oh and keep up the good work too, you are a really nice blog writer.Well, I have to go(catch up with everyone else's blog.
So see you later
Post a Comment