
But people want me to post, so here it is:
UPDATE ON MY LIFE-
I have figured out something really cool on my disconnected cell-phone- how to make speaker turn on, and how to do useless voice commands.
Some people came over last night to look at our house because we are moving. Pretty neat.
I have just read a post on this blog, and I think you might like it. The writer is my brother's friend.
I am now addicted to the Cosby Show. I watch it every day.
I am not as addicted to American Idol anymore, because of the Cosby Show.
My dad has installed SimCity 4, and I play it a lot. It is really hard though, because I keep losing money. Every time I spend money, I have to balance my budget again, and again, and again. Ugh! Post about this soon.
I have bought one of Carrie Underwood's new songs of her CD, Carnival Ride. The song is All-American Girl. Love it! I hope to buy more soon.
I am involved in a dance group that I made with my friend, Rebekah. We have a show coming up called SmileFest. Since we have already had a SmileFest, this is SmileFest2. It is next Sunday. Click here to go to the Smile Dance Co website.
There is this food-smoothie thing/drink that I am addicted to. It is called Odwalla. So good! It looks and smells pretty gross, but it tastes heavenly. It is really pricey, though, so I can't have it much. Mom says that I like the expensive stuff. Horses, Odwalla, and Salmon. Even the smell of gasoline, because gasoline is so expensive!!!
1 comment:
And you are really good at golf. Remember those golf lessons years ago? You won first place in the golf contest. Talk about another expensive hobby! : )
Mom
Post a Comment